News Summary for Thursday, July 26, 2012
There's quite a bit of news to pass on today, including some French Financials, lay-offs, and more details on magic rituals. Read on for more details...
- GameStop has added Thomas N. Kelly (a long-time employee of Nextel and member of several boards) to its Board of Directors
- Rift is free this weekend for previous players.
- Gameloft reported its second quarter sales ended June 30, 2012. For the quarter, Gameloft reported €50.4 million (around $62 million), 35% higher than sales in the comparable quarter the previous year.
- Microsoft has reportedly cancelled Microsoft Flight and Project "Columbia" resulting in lay-offs at Microsoft's Vancouver studio.
- Warner Bros. Games has reportedly fired some of the staff at WB Games Seattle.
Other Interesting News: