Gameloft Confirms Higher Quarterly Sales

| | Comments (0)
Mobile publisher Gameloft confirmed its financial results for the first quarter of its financial year and announced that the company has acquired the license to make a Sherlock Holmes game.
For the quarter ended March 31, 2009, Gameloft reported sales of €30.8 million, compared to sales in the same quarter the previous year of €25.3 million. Mobile games accounted for 94% of the company's revenues, with console games accounting for the remaining 6%. European sales accounted for 35% of sales, North America for 37% and the rest of the world accounted for the remainder.


Gameloft also announced that it has acquired the right to develop and release a mobile game based on the upcoming Sherlock Holmes film that should be released in late December featuring Guy Ritchie and Robert Downey, Jr.

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Editor published on April 28, 2009 10:19 AM.

City of Heroes Turns Five Years Old was the previous entry.

MLB Dugout Heroes Launches Cash Shop is the next entry.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

 

Add to Technorati Favorites